The Sleep Sheep The Sleep Sheep

Brilliant

Absolutely brilliant movie. I'm fed up of clocks, sprites, violence, skating and claymations. This was a welcome and refreshing piece of work.

The Conigan Project??? The Conigan Project???

A decent attempt at a first submission

This was a good attempt for a first submissions to newgrounds, so heres a little creative criticism to help you in regards to future submissions.
First of all, the action is a little slow... some of the 'jumping up platforms' scenes seem to last a lifetime'...speeding the whole movie up might be beneficial.. perhaps increasing the framerate?!?!
There's alot of these types of movies on Newgrounds, but i liked your style of humour. The 'kung fu fighting' music made me laugh, and won over a positive vote from me....
Stick with the hard work, it will all pay off in the end!
Regards
James

BananaEatingFrog responds:

First of, thank you for the great review. I totally agree, less walk, more death. Althought increasing the frame rate would kind of destroy the whole animation, I will build a new animation on a higher frame rate.

Your's truly,
AK

poninja tribute poninja tribute

musik :P

Whats the name of the soundclip on flashkit?

Magwai responds:

what soundclip i used 3

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

AMAZING

03224--0--0---89--6-05-06-48-88116-5-40-------------------- --------------------------01--16--0------0-2---1-2---2-20-10 ---2c----------------------------------------------004-0---- ---12-2-03--2-03-28-84-63-25-000---------------------------- ----------------

Wotya Think?