The Sleep Sheep The Sleep Sheep

Brilliant

Absolutely brilliant movie. I'm fed up of clocks, sprites, violence, skating and claymations. This was a welcome and refreshing piece of work.

The Conigan Project??? The Conigan Project???

A decent attempt at a first submission

This was a good attempt for a first submissions to newgrounds, so heres a little creative criticism to help you in regards to future submissions.
First of all, the action is a little slow... some of the 'jumping up platforms' scenes seem to last a lifetime'...speeding the whole movie up might be beneficial.. perhaps increasing the framerate?!?!
There's alot of these types of movies on Newgrounds, but i liked your style of humour. The 'kung fu fighting' music made me laugh, and won over a positive vote from me....
Stick with the hard work, it will all pay off in the end!
Regards
James

BananaEatingFrog responds:

First of, thank you for the great review. I totally agree, less walk, more death. Althought increasing the frame rate would kind of destroy the whole animation, I will build a new animation on a higher frame rate.

Your's truly,
AK

poninja tribute poninja tribute

musik :P

Whats the name of the soundclip on flashkit?

Magwai responds:

what soundclip i used 3

Squirrels Adventure Squirrels Adventure

Squirrels?

Urmm..... dont mean to destroy the whole point of this movie.... but your characters arent even squirrels! Perhaps calling the moving Mouse adventure would have been better.... I cannot fully tell whether ur character was a mouse, as the image was of poor quality.... but it is definately a rat or mouse! (No Squirrel) Soz :P

titanic : the real movie titanic : the real movie

Loved It :P

Im a true hater of the movie titanic, and love spoofs.....your movie reminds me of a spoof my french and saunders i once watched.....your movie is short, sweet and gets right to the point......TITANIC DOES SUCK ;)

$30 Million Reward $30 Million Reward

Good Message

I dont quite understand what the person before me was going on about.....he gave the movie a really bad review yet your movie kinda agrees with what his opinion was! i dont totally agree we are all still standing by america, however the message you have given across has been done well!

Another Day Three Another Day Three

Outstanding

Love the style that goes with an amazing flash story....of all the movies you see on newgrounds, 99% involve guns, violence or a matrix theme.....with neither, this story adds a fresh look, and a story that portrays emotions through imagery....well done!
p.s can you please give me the title of the song in the movie....thanks

The-Super-Flash-Bros responds:

Thanks.
The song was called 'One of these mornings' It was in the authors comments, but you would have had to 'read more'.

Rockman Neo Rockman Neo

You deserve all the credit :P

How can anyone dis your movie....it cleary has shown a hell of alot effort, time and care into an area of which you are clearly skilled...the style in which you animate your amazing pieces of art, can leave anyone gob smacked......this isnt just a movie.....its a lifestyle!